Riddles

Monday, August 18, 2014

Reflection on Week 1

Reflection on week 1
  1.    I think the only thing that will affect my participation in class is my part time job constricting my time. I might be very limited on time for certain assignments so some might to be my best quality. Also I don’t have a smart phone but with the class wifi that’s not that big of a problem. 
  2. I don’t really have a story about my best learning experience, I wish I had a clear-cut point but I think as I grow I simply learn with no special event.
  3. I look forward to the availability of a very diverse set of topics that we will cover. It will be nice to change up topics and bring in topics and ideas that are not cover in most English classes. I worry about the lack of a structure but am slowly adapting to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment